Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) + AED
This course is accredited by SRFAC and aims to provide participants with knowledge & techniques to recognise and mitigate cardiac arrest and choking in adults. This course will also provide you with the knowledge and skills on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
You should attend if you are:
- Anyone who is interested or needs to be equipped with CPR + AED skills.
- Able to speak, read and understand English effectively as our courses are conducted in English.
- No history of underlying medical heart and lung conditions
- Physically fit with no pre existing medical conditions such as knee, spinal or joints injury.
- Pregnant ladies are discouraged from undertaking the CPR practice due to safety reasons.
This course aims to provide relevant knowledge and skills on CPR and relief of relief of foreign body airway obstruction in a conscious and unconscious infant and adult casualties. This course will also provide you with the knowledge and skills on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) on an adult casualty.
- Recognising and managing heart attack.
- Understanding the chain of survival.
- Performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Use of an automated external defibrillator.
- Chain of Survival
- Signs and symptoms of heart attack
- Signs and symptoms of a cardiac arrest
- How to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- How to use Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Rehau Building 1
King George’s Avenue
Each learner will be assessed based on their competencies in 2 key components: theory and practice.
Upon successfully completing the Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation course, learners will be awarded with a certificate to recognise their competencies.