Basic First Aid Workshop
This course provides the knowledge and skills needed to render first aid to an adult, child or infant during a medical emergency that might arise at the childcare, preschool or even at home before an emergency medical team arrives.
You should attend if you are:
- Anyone who is interested to learn basic first aid and render help during an emergency.
- Able to speak, read and understand English effectively as our courses are conducted in English.
- No history of underlying medical heart and lung conditions
- Physically fit with no pre existing medical conditions such as knee, spinal or joints injury.
This course aims to provide relevant knowledge and skills in responding to different emergencies before the arrival of an emergency medical team. At the end of the course, participants will be able to identify the underlying causes of injuries, administrate basic immediate first aid without medical help and learn foreign body airway obstruction management for conscious adults.
- Recognise a medical emergency situation
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of identified emergencies, illnesses and injuries
- Perform the necessary and correct first aid treatment to a casualty based on the emergency and injury
- Minor Wounds
Rehau Building 1
King George’s Avenue
Upon successfully completing the basic first-aid course, learners will be awarded with a certificate to recognise their competencies.
CHILD FIRST AID (CFA)
Standard first aid + aed
Basic First Aid + AED
OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID + AED
CPR + AED module is not included in this course. Please refer to the following courses with CPR + AED:
- Basic First Aid Course+ AED
- Standard First Aid Course + AED
- CPR + AED
I am interested in equipping Basic First Aid skills and knowledge, is this the right certification for me?
My Basic First Aid certification expired. Is this the right course for me to renew my certification?
In general, each learner can complete the course in 0.5 day (4 hours).